Saturday, November 15, 2014

Malaysia Students Symposium in Japan

Last week, I attended the Malaysia Students Symposium in Japan, KEIO University, Tokyo


With all those unique building, I don't feel like I am in Japan, but more to United Kingdom


Don't you feel so ?


Really fall in love to this meeting room, can view the trees and feel the natural while having the meeting


Just like in Palace


Unique Building


                                                           Captured from another anger

                                                       
                                                         
                                                        Sometimes, blur is a beauty too


Such a romantic night


Peace



                                           
This is today's lunch.
I don't even have time to cook these few days.
Last week busy like a bee attended the Symposium, only today and thanks that I could have my private time to cook my favorite. Thank you Okasan (my Japanses mother) taught me the way to cook a delicious Stew. You are such a great mum (^.^)v


No comments:

Post a Comment